It has been a bit over 2 years since Datahound was born. I have greatly enjoyed being brought into the Scientopia team and sharing data that I have gathered and analyses that I have done with my readers and plan to continue to do this going forward as my time permits. Today, I want to share some exciting news. Datahound has a new littermate...Sciencehound. I have started this new blog to share my thoughts about the communities of science similar to those I have shared here but also extending more deeply into scientific publishing as part of my new role as Editor-in-Chief at Science and the Science family of journals. Come on over and join the discussion!
- Maximizing Investigators' Research Awards for New and Early Stage Investigators: Gender and Race/Ethnicity Issues
- Maximizing Investigators' Research Awards for Early Stage Investigators: A High Percentage of Administratively Rejected Applications
- Datahound's New Littermate...Sciencehound
- R01 Size Growth and the Modular Cap-2016 Edition-Part 1
- Maximizing Investigators' Research Awards for New and Early Stage Investigators: Gender and Race/Ethnicity Issues on