Given all the data that I have recently posted about the K99-Roo program (transitions to academic positions, transitions to R01 funding, distributions across institutes and centers and academic institutions, publication patterns, comparison to F32 program), I would be interested in any reactions to this program. Should it be expanded, contracted, modified? Why? Are their other data or analyses that would be informative?
- Maximizing Investigators' Research Awards for New and Early Stage Investigators: Gender and Race/Ethnicity Issues
- Maximizing Investigators' Research Awards for Early Stage Investigators: A High Percentage of Administratively Rejected Applications
- Datahound's New Littermate...Sciencehound
- R01 Size Growth and the Modular Cap-2016 Edition-Part 1
- Maximizing Investigators' Research Awards for New and Early Stage Investigators: Gender and Race/Ethnicity Issues on